Students, academics, artists and designers will gather on 18 and 19 November 2011 at the Royal College of Art for the inaugural student-led research conference to discover the pioneering work taking place across a multitude of disciplines within art and design. The two day conference will explore innovative areas in both Fine Art and Design research through a variety of modes of presentation.
We seek proposals (500 words maximum) for papers, panels, workshops, roundtables
discussions, exhibition, events and performances that reflect current issues in theory and
practice. Proposals and abstracts should embody work that pushes the limits of critical and
1. Submit your abstract/proposal (maximum 500 words) as a .pdf document by 22 July
2011. Proposals should be e mailed to email@example.com.
2. Notification of successful proposals will be received via email by 22 August 2011.
3. Participants should confirm attendance by 1st September, 2011.
4. To be reviewed for possible publication, details forthcoming.
5. For further enquiries regarding the particulars on spaces for events, exhibitions, performance, etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.